- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels in ChromeFree leather and Vegan Suede
- Side V Logo made in rubber and in rice waste (23%)
- Outsole made in Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made in Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber,
recycled EVA and organic cotton
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Velcro in ChromeFree leather
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable. ChromeFree leather is used on the entire
leather Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
The Vegan Suede is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí, this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are
needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil.
This lining TECH is made of 100% recycled polyester.
Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection.
Made in Brazil.